Friday, October 27, 2006

One Year On

WELCOME TO the latest instalment of Reporting From The Fox Tower, this edition marks the first anniversary of this journal which passed earlier this month, I hope you will continue to read.

A Friend In France

MAY I introduce my friend Cindy De Delley, who resides in the beautiful city of Nice, in the south of France.

Cindy enjoys travelling, which is part of her employment, Cindy is currently in Colombia, Latin America. Cindy told me Colombia is a nice country, very warm at this time of year, very relaxed people.

Cindy has an online journal which you can access here, in which Cindy tells of her experiences. Please note Cindy's journal is in the French language, which I hope will help with language skills.

Radio Round-up : October '06

RECENTLY I'VE had a spot of bother with my radio, I had a difficulty with which it would not function fully, thankfully I seem to have overcome the problem and I listened to a few broadcasters on the Medium Wave band, which are as follows:

BBC Radio York on 666 kHz (Click here for the BBC York website),
Arrow Classic Rock of The Netherlands on 675 kHz (Click here for the Arrow website),
RNE 1 of Spain on 684 kHz (Click here for the RNE website),
BBC Radio Five Live on 693 kHz (Have your say on the Five Live Message Board here)
and finally for this lot: France Bleu on 711 kHz (click here for the France Bleu website)

Regarding the above websites, the RNE (Radio Nacional Espana) site is in the Spanish language, whilst the France Bleu site is in the French language. I hope you enjoy the links provided!

And Finally . . . Local Link of the Day

A NEW FEATURE is that during my posts I shall try to include at least one link to a website based in the Eden Valley area. For your Spiritual needs, I provide a link to the Brough & Stainmore Parish Churches webpage, which you can visit here. I hope you enjoy the site and I hope to provide another 'Local Link of the Day' in my next post.

Have a cheerful weekend, see you again soon.

No comments: