Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome!

Through this online journal, may I extend a warm welcome to a group visiting Cumbria from Azerbaijan, as guests of Cumbria County Council. The group are visiting the county for three days, basing their stay in Carlisle but are also touring the north of Cumbria. If you should happen across our visitors, please welcome them and show them what friendly people we Cumbrians are!

And may I welcome you all to my online journal, many thanks for all your visits and page views so far, I hope you shall continue to read and enjoy this journal. Please feel free to visit the guestmap (link in the sidebar on the left) and place your pin, and / or post a comment below this or any other post. Please feel free to let me know where in the world you all are, many thanks now and always!

Take it easy! :)

No comments: