Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wallpaper of the Week, 22 December 2013



SUNDAY afternoon, listening to Eden FM, the sun is shining, a nice picture from Springtime, so it must be the weekend before Christmas. Yes, welcome along to this latest post on RFTFT, I do try to remember to use the word 'post' or 'posting', rather than 'edition' or 'issue', or even 'release'. If you would like a one-off paper edition of RFTFT, I may consider it during 2014. I have also used italics quite a lot so far, so will move onto the subject of this post. Please enjoy this week's image of Ullswater, taken at 6:15pm on 14 May 2013, by myself. I was hoping that the Eden Valley may have been festooned by the snow by now, which would have heralded some traditionally festive images for 'WotW', but I don't think images of heavy rainfall would elicit the same wistful thoughts of Christmas and Winter, so that's why I am posting the nice blue sky images of Ullswater.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: