Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Birthday! Ten Today!


A SHORT but important post. It was ten years ago this day that this blog came into being. You can link back to that very first post here. I would be interested to learn who the anonymous comment was posted by, I am sure that person made themselves known to me at the time, but due to the passage of time, it seems my memory may have mislaid that information!

Thank you to everyone who has visited this blog over the ten years, I have no plans to retire this blog anytime soon; To the contrary, you may have noticed the background template has been updated and expanded, something I did have in mind to mark the tenth anniversary of this blog.

If you would like to browse any of the posts from the past ten years, then you will find them all in the Blog Archive listed on the left of the page.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: